Too many fail at doing site migrations correctly from a marketing point of view. Thus, this Handbook is made to help avoid potential pitfalls when relaunching your website. No matter whether it is SEO, CRO, Ads or Tracking.
“I have helped more than 50 companies go through site migrations. I often see the same mistakes over and over again. This handbook will help you identify some of these mistakes and hopefully overcome them to successfully migrate your website.” - Nikolaj Mogensen, Head of SEO, s360.
Table of Contents
- Website Architecture: How to make sure you build a website that fits your audience and their needs
- SEO: How to avoid losing organic traffic by ensuring redirects and technical SEO
- CRO: How to make sure your conversion rate does not decrease after launch
- Tracking: How to make sure tracking is set up correctly
- Ads: How to make sure your ads do not fail after launch
- Launch: What to do when you go live and how to test everything
- How s360 can help you: An overview of products and services offered by s360 to get you through a successful site migration
Download the Migration Handbook